Friday, August 3, 2007

Review: Tower Cafe's Sangria

Tower Cafe
1518 Broadway
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916) 441-0222
http://www.towercafe.com/

I wish I had taken a picture!

Menu description: "Sangria - $6 Our famous recipe of Chilean Merlot, fruit juice, and spices"

I've had it before, and I will have it again. It's so tasty! Sweet but not too sweet, barely any bite, and such a pretty color. THe flavor is wonderful. No sangria mix--everything is fresh fresh fresh. If you're looking for a good sangria, this is the place to go.

Also, the color is really pretty. :]

ps: we're going there for breakfast on sunday--i'll try to remember to take a picture.

Extinah's Licks: It was a pretty damn good sangria--for me. You could barely taste the alcohol, and what you could taste was nice and smooth.

No comments: